Off to see the pigs!
All morning long I got Titan to do things and get ready 'cause we're off to see the pigs!! What can I say, I'm a good momma and came through on my bribing. He was such a great boy all day long. We walked through all the art exhibits, animal pens, and carnival rides and he didn't get out once. (Ok, once, but that's later.) I thought these little piglets must be getting a little big for mother's milk, but they've got to show off something at the fair, right? What a good mother pig.
Yes, real live sea lions. Doing the Conga line no less. Good thing I went all the way to California two weeks ago to show Titan real live sea lions... who knew they'd come to us?
I thought the big cows were cool, but what do you say Titan's thinking?
Not impressed with the animals one bit. Nor his momma. UNTIL....
UNTIL...
What could it be?
a WHOOO WHOOO!
Titan loves, Loves, LOVES trains.


When we finally found the train depot, the conductor was napping under a tree. I asked if he was still taking rides so he jumped up and took just me and Moo on our very own train ride. He turned out to be a very pleasant fellow. After our train ride Titan took he mama to get her favorite caramel apple that she waits for all year. We had a really great time at the Utah State Fair, thanks for the memories Moo!
No comments:
Post a Comment