a day at Jackson Hole

My Mom took me and Moo out for a day at Jackson Hole. It was a beautiful drive seeing all the leaves changing color in the canyons. We had lunch with our friend Leesa to oh-so-deliciouso chinese. Then Mom and I wandered the streets and shops and art galleries of downtown. Moo was a good boy and only screamed the whole time for some kind of "treat", people! He only threw his sippy once at a few people walking by a very large window, so our time was somewhat cut short at that store. Thanks Moo. We got our pictures by the infamous antler arch, nearly getting sqwashed in the process.
My Mom looked so pretty that day (every day, really) and I kept telling her so. I made her hold still a minute so I could take her photo. She'll kill me, but I put it on here too. 

We were driving home and saw a car stopped on the side of the road, an old man standing to the back of his car. 'Oh, please, no... don't let us see what he's doing,' we thought. But, thankfully, he was only stopped and out to take a p.... icture of the beautiful rising full moon. So we stopped and got one too. Thanks for a great day My Mom!
Yes. I love arches made from dead matter (which is often compared to a human's finger nails) that grows from and falls off of a deer's head, some guy picks it up, hauls it into town, builds an arch out it and people flock to it like the salmon of Capistrano to have their pictures taken in front of it. Makes me want to save all of my fingernail clippings and build something out of them in hopes that Campbell will become the next Jackson Hole :) oh ya, and I'm happy that you had a real fun day with MY MOM and your BOY.
ReplyDeletep.s. I think you look like Bristol Palin in the first pic. Shimmy, shimmy, shimmy...
ReplyDeleteYay for new pictures and happy birthday big boy titan!! julie bug you are so adorable as usual and I love looking at your blog. did becky call you? did you know holly lamont is home from her mission and I am coming to idaho falls to see my dear sister and becky and maybe holly and... you? will you? will you come and see me? it would make me soooo happy! do try, and know that i love you!
ReplyDelete