The ultrasound showed everything healthy and normal - except for her kidneys which are FABULOUS! :) Momma, Dad, and Big Brother are great as well.
Great Pictures! I love your hair! And we are SOOOO Excited to have two pink ones coming to our family!!! Love you!
Yay!!! We're so excited :) Can't wait to meet her. Congrats
Gulia, I am in love. I LOVE HER. and you. and Titan. and Jase. HOOORRRRAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!! A "definitely definitely" GIRL. :) :) :)
p.s. LOOK at those chubby buttcheeks! Already she's looking a little like her older brother....
YEAHH!!! Goolia! I am so excited to sew girlie things for you!!! I can't wait! I'll hop to it this instant! LOVE YOU!
The ultrasound showed everything healthy and normal - except for her kidneys which are FABULOUS! :) Momma, Dad, and Big Brother are great as well.
ReplyDeleteGreat Pictures! I love your hair! And we are SOOOO Excited to have two pink ones coming to our family!!! Love you!
ReplyDeleteYay!!! We're so excited :) Can't wait to meet her. Congrats
ReplyDeleteGulia, I am in love. I LOVE HER. and you. and Titan. and Jase. HOOORRRRAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!!! A "definitely definitely" GIRL. :) :) :)
ReplyDeletep.s. LOOK at those chubby buttcheeks! Already she's looking a little like her older brother....
ReplyDeleteYEAHH!!! Goolia! I am so excited to sew girlie things for you!!! I can't wait! I'll hop to it this instant! LOVE YOU!
ReplyDelete